Our troop is heading to Alaska the last 2 weeks in July of 2020. This is a LIFETIME EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!
Sites & Activities
- Iditarod Headquarters
- Dream a Dream Kennels
- Hatcher’s Pass Summit Lake
- Talkeetna (model town for Northern Exposure TV series)
- Denali National Park
- Denali Bus Tour
- Old Denali Highway
- Crow Creek Gold Mine
- Alaska Pipeline @ Copper Center
- Matanuska Glacier
- Downtown Anchorage & Flea Market
- Native Alaskan Heritage Culture Center
- Winner Creek Trail & Glacier Creek
- Hand Tram Crossing
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Exit Glacier Hike
- Kenai Fjords Tour – Whale Watching
- Glacier Salmon Run
- Glacier Tour by Air
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Tour
- Arctic Thunder Air Show
- Flat Mountain Hike
- Earthquake Movie & Earthquake Park, and much more.
- Scouts – Active participating member and 1st class
- Adults – Active Registered Leader, Camping w/ troop 204, & Youth Protection Certification
Final Date to Sign Up
Monday, April 1, 2019 and $300 non-refundable deposit is required (estimated cost is $2,200 per person including the airfare).
- March 4 @ 6:00pm
- April 1 @ 6:00pm
- May 6 @ 6:00pm
Please contact Mr. Ted Unruh with questions or more information on how to sign up.